89 York Street Sydney NSW 2000
- 63 - 516 m²
- For Lease, From $590/sqm gross
AFFORDABLE FITTED & NON-FITTED OPTIONS
- Fitted and non-fitted options
- Value proposition
- Great natural light
Level 1- 516sqm
- Existing fitout comprising of waiting area, boardroom, 3 meeting rooms, 62 workstations, server room, printing room and kitchen breakout area.
Level 3.1 - 374sqm
- Existing fitout available or can be provided in an open plan refurbished condition
Suite 401 71.9sqm
- Open plan office
Level 5- 315sqm
- Available with 1 months notice.
- Existing fitout comprising waiting area, boardroom, 2 meeting rooms, 1 office, comms room, kitchen breakout area and 36 workstations.
- Good natural light overlooking York Street.
Suite 506 63.70sqm
- Open plan refurbished tenancy partly furnished at the rear of the building.
89 York Street is located in the Midtown precinct of the Sydney CBD midway between King and Market Street.
The property is within immediate proximity to Pitt Street Mall, Strand Arcade, Mid City Centre, Westfield and only 100 metres from the Queen Victoria Building.
It is only a 5 min walk to Wynyard or Town Hall Station. This location has become a thriving food & beverage precinct with businesses benefiting from lunch and evening trade. Businesses in the immediate area include: The Rook, Ipoh, The Barber Shop, Baker Bros, Sourdough Panini, Sneakerboy and others.
89 York Street also benefits from upgrades to the ground floor, lifts and on floor lobby areas.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact appointed leasing agents Tom Bowditch (0424 292 404) or Nick Read (0413 853 554).