89 Thompson Street Hamilton VIC 3300
- Rural / Farming
- 3,339.1 ha
14 Properties - 14 Opportunities!
Simultaneous offering of Western District properties spanning the Western District from the Heytesbury to the SA border.
* Various parcel sizes located in high rainfall productive farming districts.
* Differing stages of harvest from cutover land to standing timber with lease arrangements in place or to be offered until harvest is complete.
* Harvesting roads well placed for future livestock laneways giving excellent farm access.
* Numerous water points on most properties.
* Varying levels of remnant vegetation
? Properties are available as a whole, individual lots or in any combination.
For inspection, maps and further information contact conjunctional agents Landmark Ballarat.
|Date Sold||13 May 2019|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||3,339.1 ha|
|Last updated||15 Nov 2018|