88 Lincoln Street, OXLEY QLD 4075
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 4.5 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Dec 2016
Establish your business in this high quality suburban office building
Developed in 2007, 88 Lincoln Street is located in the suburb of Oxley approximately 11 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD. The property is only a short walk to the Oxley Train Station (250m) and the recently completed Neighbourhood Shopping Centre "The Station" incorporating a full line Woolworths and 14 speciality stores.
The property also adjoins Cawonga Park offering a pleasant outlook from the property.
The property particulars include;
- NLA of 1,012sqm
- 29 secure undercover bays plus 4 external bays plus 5 visitor bays
- PCA A-Grade
- Shower facilities within the tenancy
- Fully compliant DDR facilities including entry ramp
- Some existing fitout already completed including large conference room/boardroom, lunch room with balcony breakout area, reception, 2 x multi purpose meeting rooms/offices, utilities and communication room.
To arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive agents.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
88 Lincoln Street OXLEY