88 Burringbar Road, BURRINGBAR NSW 2483
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Nov 2016
Rural Paradise with Development Potential
For the first time in 31 years, this rural paradise in the Tweed Valley is offered for sale.
This private and peaceful property with rolling hills has the convenience of adjoining the village of Burringbar with the site identified for possible future urban development (STCA).
* Freehold 28.12 ha (approx 69.48 acres) within walking distance to shops, school, post office and transport
* Adjoins the village of Burringbar with sewer connection available close to boundary
* Town water and spring fed dam
* 2 bedrooms plus study house with separate 2 bedrooms plus storeroom bungalow
* Outdoor entertainment area and established gardens create a relaxing atmosphere
* 30 mins to Byron Bay and 40 mins to Gold Coast International Airport
* NBN available in the area for high speed internet
* Land bank and enjoy the lifestyle or develop now and reap the rewards
For more information, please contact Darren Jones on 0402 188 648 or Brad Franks on 0404 051 111
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
88 Burringbar Road BURRINGBAR