88 & 88A George Street Launceston TAS 7250
- 1 m²
- For Sale, By Offer
Freehold Investment - "Award-Winning Commercial Offering"
Arguably Launceston's most recognised piece of Commercial Real Estate with 'Pierres' continuing to occupy the site, being an internationally recognised business.
'Pierres' occupies the strata known as 88 George Street, under a Commercial lease with new management recently taking over the business.
88A George Street provides a retail shop renovated and fitted out to a high quality, ready for occupancy. Internal access is provided to an extremely well appointed 2 bedroom apartment, again with flexibility of income producing options. This is extremely well fitted out, being the home of Justin Paul fashion.
George Street is quickly establishing itself as the inner city cafe and restaurant strip for the increasing tourist numbers and local shoppers.
The property is available for consideration as individual strata titles or combined.
As the market for commercial investment real estate in Launceston continues to strengthen, here is an opportunity to secure:
- A property magnificently restored and recognised Nationally
- A property that is steeped in history largely due to the continued existence 'Pierres' business
- A property offering income from 88 George Street
- An opportunity to maximize the use of 88A George Street (Retail Shop & Apartment)
- Adjoining the Paterson Street car park and Brisbane Arcade Courtyard dining
- Apartment able to be offered walk-in walk-out ready for short term accommodation opportunities.
The 2 titles are being offered as a single holding, however the Vendor may consider the sale of individual titles.
Full details of Lease terms are available from the agents.
|Floor Area||1 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||2 May 2019|