• 15km* west of Barcaldine
• 20,857.55* hectares (51,540* acres) GHPL
• Mixture of well improved Buffel country and heavily grassed Mitchell grass downs
• Watered by three capped artesian bores and two sub artesian bores reticulating to 25 poly tanks and 40 concrete troughs
• 25km* of laneway system runs the length of the property linking every paddock to the two sets of cattle yards
• ECC of 2,500* dry cattle
• Main homestead, workman cottage, shearers quarters and workshop with concrete floor
Buffel, flowing bore water and bitumen are the back bone of Euro...