86-94 Goderich Street Invermay TAS 7248
- Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- 520 m²
- For Sale, Contact Marcus Douglas
Well Exposed Goderich St (State Highway) Site Ideal for Existing or Repurposed Use
For sale by offer with vacant possession is this extremely well exposed Goderich St site, which has successfully served the second hand car industry for a number of years. Comprising a recently refurbished showroom, approximately 1062m2 of concrete hardstand and separate residence with secondary access.
- Boasting an approx 1954m2 footprint over 4 separate titles
- Inclusive of a passing income of approx $8,587 Net pa from existing house on the corner of Goderich Street and Brewer Place - no agreement in place.
- Ideally suited to a similar use being car yard showroom and sales
- Option to redevelop into modern multi residential site STCA.
- Street frontage to Goderich Street and Brewer Place of approx. 100m with separate access off Brewer Place.
- Potential for southern title to link onto Dunning Street
- Goderich Street is part of the State Highway network and plays a critical role in facilitating efficient access in and out of Launceston, as well as a major through corridor for intra-city traffic and regional freight and tourism traffic.
The property bears an 'Inner Residential' zoning overlay which does provide opportunity for some discretionary commercial development applications and clear existing use rights for vehicle sales.
Clear future upside on offer to buyers who can procure a rezone.
Contact Marcus Douglas for further details.
|Floor Area||520 m²|
|Land Area||1,954 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||27 Jul 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Find out your loan options
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.