857-867 Ruthven Street Kearneys Spring QLD 4350
- Development / Land
- 2.3 ha
- For Sale, Expressions of Interest
Most Anticipated Development in Toowoomba ! Lots Available from 3,000sqm
Located on a the high exposure corner of Ruthven and Stenner street and sitting within the largest commercial precinct of Toowoomba Southern Corridor, 857 Ruthven Street offers any eventual purchaser the opportunity to capture both North and South Bound traffic.
Currently working through a Development approval for Aged Care, Residential Apartments, Medical Centre & Associated Allied health, a Supermarket, Tavern and Small Format Retail.
Total Useable Site Area: 2.3Ha (with park easement)
Current Zoning: Major Centre
- Lots will be available from 3000sqm+ (subject to RAL)
- Current zoning allows as Major Centre for a multitude of uses including but not limited to Aged Care, Residential apartments, medical Centre & Associated Allied health, a supermarket, tavern and small format retail.
- Over 180m of clear frontage to the New England Highway North and South bound
- Surrounded by well performing retail precinct including Harvey Norman Centre, Kmart Plaza and The Ridge Shopping Centre.
- Strategically positioned 4km from the Toowoomba CBD.
- Within 2km of the Nelle Robinson playing fields, Kearney's Spring touch fields and the University of Queensland
For further information contact Chris Stewart on 0451 948 001 or Julie Stewart on 0418 700 140.
|Floor Area||14,390 m²|
|Land Area||2.3 ha|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||5 Dec 2019|