856 Tagigan Road Wolvi QLD 4570
- 510 m²
- For Sale, Offers Over $1.5M
Award Winning Strawberry Farm Cafe & Lifestyle Opportunity
Cooloola Berries is a working strawberry farm, café & events venue located on Queensland's Sunshine Coast. One of the greatest achievements has been opening the gates of the family farm, welcoming visitors to pick their own produce, and offering a taste of the region on the 'Snail of Approval Slow Food' locally inspired menu. Nestled amidst beautiful bushland there's no local comparison to this property. A visit to award winning Cooloola Berries is a truly unique experience and is without a doubt the number one destination in the Gympie region, although visitors come from everywhere as it is on the direct path from Noosa to Rainbow Beach. It starts with the scenic drive through the hinterland areas which is a beautiful part of the country. It is a true working farm, where the owners spend their days planting, picking and greeting visitors to their property. It is recognised internationally with the Snail of Approval through Slow Food Noosa & works in closely with Noosa Tourism.
A business owner could work the dream here, achieve cash-flow success; and benefit from continued likely capital growth. Cooloola Berries is a working strawberry farm, café & events venue located on Queensland's Sunshine Coast, open daily 8am – 5pm all year. The farm is an award winning agri-tourism farm gate to plate café & store. Cooloola Berries grows 80,000 strawberries of more than 10 varieties. Farm products include fresh strawberries (June to October), frozen strawberries (available all year), fresh blueberries (December – January), hand crafted fruit ice-cream, strawberry jam, strawberry topping, strawberry & blueberry cider and a range of lemonades – strawberry, blueberry, mixed berry & lavender.
Cafe Features & Inclusions:
- Approved agribusiness cafe and function/events including liquor license & town-planning compliance
- Current commercial and residential approvals, primary current use as a cafe
- Main floor space/dining areas are open plan with several different options for patrons to use.
- Cafe seating 100 guests - dining room, packing shed & alfresco seating
- Separate air conditioned function room with table and seating for up to 40 patrons
- Cold/Packing room with scales
- Built in timber cider bar and service area with commercial fridges
- Fully compliant commercial kitchen with stainless fit out and cold-room storage
- Internal public male, female & all abilities amenities
- Farm shop featuring products from local producers, growers and artisans
- All furniture, kitchen & Paella equipment associated with the business inc 2 Ice cream machines are included
- 2 x Gazebos for outdoor functions
- 10 outdoor collapsible tables, 20 cane chairs, set of 20 gardens style wedding chairs
- Stock at value at settlement
House Features & Inclusions:
- Ranch style steel framed home with lovely full length front verandah and 8.5 feet ceilings
- Primary bedroom is light and bright with parents retre