850 Bourke Street, WATERLOO NSW 2017
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 30 Nov 2016
Divercity Retail Village- Food and Beverage Opportunity for LEASE
Be a part of the community and turn your business into a keystone amenity for Waterloo, an opportunity with a direct captured market and a huge surrounding catchment.
It’s your chance to become a local hero and cement your place in the heart of Waterloo. Capture a thriving market starving for quality retail. Your fresh, creative approach will ensure you will become part of daily business and the booming South Sydney market.
\\ WHAT YOU WILL LOOK LIKE //
A food and beverage or restaurant operator seeking 92-500sqm of space to capture a younger, affluent market of residents located within Sydney’s $2 billion Greensquare Precinct.
\\ PRE-COMMITED OPERATORS JOINING DIVCERITY //
Surround yourself with these incredible retailers who have already confirmed:
The Barista & Cook Café, Sushi & More, Zoo Family, Bourke Street Wine Shop, Misura Interior Furniture and Design, Pet Wonderland Pet Grooming, Dry Cleaner, Day Spa, SPAR Supermarket, Local Dentist and LJ Hooker Real Estate.
\\ 5 KEY FEATURES //
1. Space of 92 - 500sqm available.
2. Suitable for a food and beverage (restaurant) operator with grease trap, extraction, high ceilings and outdoor seating (STCA) included.
3. Main road exposure to Bourke Street providing an abundance of natural light, exposure to street parking, bus stops with parks and grasslands across the road.
4. Located directly in the heart of Waterloo’s residential precinct with 2,000 residents above and by 2019 a population of 20,000* in the suburb.
5. A quality controlled precinct means you will be joining other high calibre retailers and have peace of mind knowing that you won’t be affected by a competitor in the near area.
To get involved with this opportunity, please contact Joshua Bush on 0425 315 193 for further information or to arrange an onsite inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
850 Bourke Street WATERLOO