85-87 Hartley Road Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
- Rural / Farming
- 1.21 ha
- For Sale, $1,998,000
NEW PRICE! FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY AWAITS YOU!
LONG ESTABLISHED & LOCAL LANDSCAPING BUSINESS with 4 BEDROOM RESIDENCE!!
Spanning across 3 acres and presenting the perfect opportunity to live and work from home, is this large 4 bedroom home that comes with a fully operational, long established local landscaping business that has its own landscaping yard located on the property!
This property literally comes with everything you need! From the 9 bay machinery shed (with plant equipment included) to the 15,000 gallon cement water tank, this property/business lifestyle will tick all the boxes for you. For the more intricate details on this excellent opportunity, please contact Joe Farr today.
- Fully operational, long established landscaping business with yard
- 15,000 gallon water tank + 300 gallon water well
- Tamborine Mountains only landscaping yard $$$
- Extensive list of included plants & equipment
- 3 phase power, Loyal local customer base
- 9 bay shed with plant equipment included
- And so many more wonderful features
- Elevated position with north east aspect
- 4 bedrooms with built ins
- 2 modern bathrooms
- Master with ensuite & walk in robe
- Open plan living and dining
- Multiple living areas throughout
- Kitchen with quality appliances & ample storage
- Extensive covered entertainment areas
- Private lush gardens
- Manicured grounds
- Solar panels
- 5 car garage
- No neighbours, rural outlook
Dont let this wonderful opportunity pass you by. Located only 2km from Tamborine Mountains CBD. Not too far from local schools and amenities. For more information on this excellent opportunity or to arrange a viewing, call Joe Farr today
Disclaimer: Whilst all care and attention has been taken to ensure that the information contained in the above advertisement is true and correct at the time of publication, Platinum Properties gives no warranty or assurance and makes no representation as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained. It is advised that any prospective purchaser make their own enquiries and/or inspection prior to purchase.
|Floor Area||1 m²|
|Land Area||1.21 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||10 Oct 2019|