844 Barwon Heads Road, ARMSTRONG CREEK VIC 3217
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Nov 2016
Exceptional Office Opportunities – The Village Warralily
Brand new office spaces available as part of The Village Warralily Shopping Centre Development. These spaces are positioned ideally on Barwon Heads Road to service the Bellarine Peninsula and greater Geelong areas. The Centre is now 40% Leased, with offices available from 100-175m2.
- Great exposure on busy Barwon Heads Road
- Fully serviced spaces with high level of amenity
- Ample customer parking facilities
- Growing local customer base in the rapidly expanding Armstrong Creek development area
The Village Warralily is a new Neighbourhood Shopping centre being developed in the Armstrong Creek Area of Geelong.
Opening in late 2017 and Anchored by Woolworths Supermarket including liquor and approximately 14 specialty stores plus a large format Pharmacy/Medical Centre, First Floor 500sqm Gym and Offices. There is also a proposed Aldi Supermarket currently in the planning application stage.
- Estimated to have over 3,000 new dwellings built and over 9,000 people living in the Armstrong Creek area by 2017.
- This is estimated to grow to 23,000 new dwellings by 2030 and 65,000 people living in the Armstrong Creek Area
- Green light given by the Department of Education for the Armstrong Creek Education Precinct opening 2018
- Total retail spending in the Armstrong Creek trade area was estimated at $654 million in 2014*. This figure is expected to rise significantly to over $1.32 billion by 2026*, and around $1.75 billion in 2031*.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
844 Barwon Heads Road ARMSTRONG CREEK