84 Phillips, WATTLEUP WA 6166
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Nov 2016
PRIME INDUSTRIAL LAND "PRICE REDUCED"
The owner has reduced the price to suit the most astute buyers looking for this sort of asset. The owner is seeking reasonable offers to be submitted for consideration.
4 acres (approx 17,734m2) of Partly fenced prime land located in Latitude 32, Wattelup. Large land holding
Features include :
- Ample hardstand
- 40 foot containers smartly converted into storage
- Containers converted into fully equipped offices
- Split into 3 different sections with concrete retaining walls surrounding each section
- 3Phase Power and water on site
- Fully concreted driveway leading to each of the lots
- Ideal for storage of equipment , machinery and stock
Major Arterial Roads close by:
- Russel Road
Strategically located in Perth’s rapidly expanding south-west corridor, Latitude 32 is a key component of the Western Trade Coast – destined to become a thriving integrated commercial region also incorporating the Australian Marine Complex at Henderson, the Rockingham Industry Zone and the Kwinana Industrial Area.
Please contact exclusive selling agent Craig Viner
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
84 Phillips WATTLEUP