828 Cangai Road Jackadgery NSW 2460
- Rural / Farming
- 111.9 ha
- For sale, $324,000 (GST na)
Northern NSW Rural Retreat
This approximately 300-acre property is a nature lovers paradise combined with 2 council approved dwellings. Situated approximately 50km west of Grafton and 8kms from the Mann River Caravan Park (fuel, food, and basic grocery items available 7 days). This property is perfectly positioned away from the hustle and bustle yet accessible to all necessities when needed. The property is also accessible by two-wheel drive in all weather.
Water is a stand out feature. Tanks at the house filled from roof water. A seasonal creek has a weir which is always full. When the creek stops flowing, springs continue to keep the weir full. The owner reports having never seen this dry.
This property boasts:
- Abundant wildlife, a huge variety of birds
- Firewood forever
- Remnant rain forest can be used for timber fencing etc.
- The solar hot water system, using a gravity system
- A stand-alone solar off-grid system with many near new and new components
- Both buildings are council approved and solar efficient. Both have toilet, shower, wood heating and are open plan. Both have a large carport attached.
- The property would suit anyone looking at off the grid, self-sufficient lifestyle.
- TV reception has been utilised.
If this rural retreat ticks a few boxes do not hesitate to make contact with Benny Holder today and arrange your private viewing.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||111.9 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||19 Aug 2019|