82 Scobie Road, ARMAGH SA 5453
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Dec 2016
Massive price reduction - inspect to appreciate the quality & value
?Scobie Lane" - Wonderful Lifestyle Property..
?Scobie Lane" is a beautifully presented property comprising a well set up & easily managed vineyard.
- Property area 31.45ha (approx.77.71acres) with 10 ha of mature vineyard.
- Architecturally designed and fully renovated 4/5 bedroom stone homestead (original section C1900)
- Separate office / additional living area or 5th bedroom if required
- Spacious bedrooms , master with walk through robes into ?his & hers? en-suite
- Open plan family / dining / kitchen featuring 12? ceilings, hardwood floating timber flooring
- Beautiful kitchen with granite bench top & stainless steel appliances
- ?All year round? comfort with slow combustion heater and split system air-conditioning
- Western red cedar windows overlook the manicured gardens and lawns across to the vineyard
- The living area opens up to the paved alfresco area and excellent outdoor living areas including a fully enclosed ?in ground? pool.
- The homestead has a sweeping bull-nose verandah with panoramic views of the Armagh Valley and beyond
- The homestead has been re-wired and has new plumbing
- Approx. 80,000L rainwater storage connected to the home
- Homestead is set in an elevated position to enjoy outstanding views over the vineyard and beyond.
- Additional structural improvements include:
-Implement shed (60? x 30?) with cement floor and power connected
- Stock yards /stable / tack room with power connected and horse arena
- 4 main paddocks with stock troughs and small woodlot
- Very good stock proof fencing consisting of cyclone/plain wire and creo pine posts
- Ideally suited to run a small livestock enterprise or horse property
- Approx. 10ha planted vines (Riesling & Shiraz) in full production
- Vineyard set up for machine harvesting
- Vines are well established and fruit is contracted to a well-known Clare Valley Winery
- 5.547meg water licence with good quality water supply
- Underground water from an electric bore supplying a 50,000 gallon Pioneer storage tank
- Windmill bore supplies a 10,000 gallon concrete tank which reticulates to the fully automated garden system
-The property is located in the Armagh area within the Clare Valley grape growing region and located approx. 5kms from the Clare Township and 140kms from Adelaide.
?Scobie Lane? offers an outstanding family home with spacious rooms and wonderful entertaining areas or alternatively it offers scope as a quality ?B & B? integrated with the vineyard and potential cellar door facility (subject to appropriate consents). The vineyard is well established with premium varieties of Shiraz and Riesling with a history of strong production and contracts in place.
Price | $995,000
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421 or Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
82 Scobie Road ARMAGH