Skip to main content
SearchBack to results

82 Reichardt Road Winnellie NT 0820

  • Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
  • 4,585 m²
  • For Sale, Please contact agent


  • 11300m2 LI zoned site
  • 3585m2 Warehouse
  • Eight high clearance roller doors

The Property Constructed in 2007 this exceptional quality industrial property presents in excellent condition and its versatile configuration suits nearly any large scale industrial application. At the front of the property there are two levels (400m2) of impressive corporate grade offices which include reception, meeting rooms, board room, offices and amenities. Separate and to the rear there is 3585sqm of high clearance fully sprinkled warehouse which is serviced by eight roller doors which access surrounding concrete hardstand. The property features three wide driveways which enable access by triple road trains and heavy vehicles.

The Investment The warehouse component (90% of NLA) is leased by Lasandu until October 2025. The remaining 400m2 (10% NLA) is vacant and provides an opportunity for additional income. The office area is well structured and equipped for separate occupancy.

Key Property Highlights:
11300m2 LI zoned site
3585m2 Warehouse
400m2 over two levels (approx.)
Eight high clearance roller doors
Extensive awnings over loading
Dock levelling station at rear
Fully Sprinkled warehouse
Three entry points to site
53 Onsite car parks

For Sale via Private Treaty. For further information please contact agent Craig Inkster

Property Highlights

Property ID2016189935
Floor Area4,585 m²
Land Area1.13 ha
Parking53 x Onsite parkings
Annual ReturnAsk Agent
Last updated  6 Apr 2020
Map for 82 Reichardt Road Winnellie NT 0820
Map for 82 Reichardt Road Winnellie NT 082082 Reichardt Road Winnellie NT 0820
  • Commercial loan calculator
  • powered by

Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.

  • Purchase price


  • Deposit available


  • Loan term


  • Interest rate




Find out your loan options

Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.

Colliers International Darwin
Level 1/13 Cavenagh Street Darwin City NT 0800

More Factory, Warehouse & Industrial for Sale in Winnellie NT

8/33 Benison Rd Winnellie NT 0820
For Sale$205,000 (inc. GST)
8/33 benison rd,winnellie, NT 0820
76 m²
Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
60 Reichardt Road Winnellie NT 0820
For Sale$2,500,000 + GST
60 reichardt road,winnellie, NT 0820
1,660 m²
Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
A Unit On Coonawarra Road Winnellie NT 0820
For Sale$298,500 + GST
a unit on coonawarra road,winnellie, NT 0820
136 m²
Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
Contact Agent