82 Eastern Road, BROWNS PLAINS QLD 4118
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Dec 2016
BROWNS PLAINS FREESTANDER - QUALITY WAREHOUSE
* 800m2 quality tilt panel building
* 692m2 Warehouse
* 108m2 of air conditioned Office/Lunchroom/Amenities
* 1500m2 Land
* 16 carparks
* Excellent 8 - 10m internal height
* Services in place to be divided into dual tenancy
* Good truck access
* Fully fenced & gated
Contact Nick Evans 0401 179 036 for further details or an inspection
Area: Office 108m2
The Browns Plains Business Area consists of:
* A light Industrial/Service Centre (on the Western side of the Mt Lindesay Highway)
* A major retail precinct
The Browns Plains business precinct straddles the Mt Lindesay Highway, and is easily accessible from the Logan Motorway. For some businesses the highway road frontage provides them with optimal exposure to highway traffic.
The area is a major sub-regional centre that has experienced rapid growth over recent years. Land developments in the precinct have resulted in opportunities for new businesses to establish in or relocate to the area.
The key area strengths include:
* Access to major arterial roads to the North, South and West
* Diversity of businesses
* Good local amenities including sporting facilities, public library & public transport.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
82 Eastern Road BROWNS PLAINS