81 Syrimi Road, Tivendale
- 3 Hectares 100m2 (31,000m2) of land, development (DV) zoned located in the catchment of Hudson Creek.
- Approximately 16,000m2 bitumen, fully flood lit and reticulated with water cannons suitable for a wide range of users
- Formerly developed to store bulk chemical products. Has previously been approved as a Hazardous Goods Storage facility
- Extensive underground and above ground infrastructure including tanks, bores, handstand, firefighting and dust suppression
- Site is currently operating as a clean site earning $600,000 per annum on a year by year basis