81 Donald Road Queanbeyan NSW 2620
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 13,200 m²
CANBERRA REGION CARAVAN & CABIN PARK
CRESTVIEW TOURIST PARK
* Freehold going concern caravan park
* Located only moments from Canberra City Centre
* Accommodation primarily comprises cabins and villas
* A range of facilities, plus 2 bedroom owner's residence
* Strong cashflow business delivering a net profit close to $1M p.a over the last 3 years
* Simple, cost efficient operation
* Approved for 89 sites - only 75 sites currently in operation
* Plenty of scope for upside to improve profitability
* Substantial 1.32 hectare site, medium density residential zoning - strong underlying land value
* Recent town planning advice suggests 50-70 townhouses may be possible (subject to Council Approval)
The property is being offered for sale by Expressions of Interest, closing Thursday 22nd August 2013 (if not sold prior).
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.