801 West End Road, FLINDERS ISLAND TAS 7255
Offers Over $645,000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- 2 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Sep 2016
Beach-house + Income
The house is fully licensed, registered and operating as short term holiday accommodation with a high quality fit-out. Returning annual regular guests and international visitors form the mainstay of bookings, with annual income holiday letting financial accounts available.
Located on idyllic West End Beach on Flinders Island this architect designed oceanfront residence sits on 25 acres of beachfront / waterfront land with 250m of beach frontage. This is a true ocean lovers paradise with expansive ocean views from every room.
- 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with robe and ensuite
- Gourmet farmhouse kitchen and adjacent garden
- Bath house with sunken stone bath
- Environmentally responsible, sustainable, passive solar, design and construction
- Fully approved and licensed for short term holiday accommodation with website and ongoing bookings
- Lock up workshop and separate secure storeroom with double carport
- 46,000 litre rainwater storage in 3 separate tanks
- Satellite broadband available
- Council Rates are $1,220 p/a
- 121m2 house area, 82m2 decking, 14m2 verandah plus much more!
The main house consists of 3 bedrooms, the master with ensuite and robe, a second queen bedroom and a bunk room. It has a contemporary gourmet kitchen, free flowing open plan living spaces, a large bath house and separate laundry. Garden terraces and extensive decking areas open off every room. The bath house has views out over the ocean and opens on to a private stone paved garden with outdoor shower.
There is a pizza oven outside with an old wood burning Rayburn oven in the BBQ pavilion within the stone-walled sheltered garden courtyard.
The West End Beach House has been designed to achieve a minimal environmental footprint together with a luxurious level of amenity; it is light filled, open and uniquely detailed to bring peace and inspiration to everyday living. Set back high behind the beachfront dune line, the house is sheltered against the storms. The beach is a short walk through a private access track.
NB: Photos shown of the beach are a short distance from the house taken on the property.
Please contact Colin Wilson of Roberts Real Estate Flinders Island for further information.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
801 West End Road FLINDERS ISLAND