80 Thornton Street Raceview QLD 4305
- Medical / Consulting
- 780 m²
- Commercial Auction
Renewed 12 Year Lease – Recent $200K Tenant Contribution
- Renewed 12 Year Lease
- Fixed 3% annual rent increases
- Net Income $224,000 pa
Cushman & Wakefield are pleased to present to the market 80 Thornton Street, Raceview for sale via Public Auction.
The property has the following key characteristics:
• Renewed 12 year lease to 2031 + options to 2051
• Kids ELC – Well established operator with 6 Centres nationally and high levels of occupancy
• Expansive purpose-built facility licensed for 118 places with new tenant funded outdoor play scape
• Strategic growth location – 350+ new townhouses being delivered in immediate precinct + proposed new Woolworths anchored Shopping Centre
• Raceview – Part of rapidly expanding western Brisbane corridor 30km from CBD
• 9 schools within 3km radius of property
• Tenant pays all usual outgoings including Land Tax
• Lease security equivalent to 3 months’ rent plus Directors Personal Guarantee
• Fixed 3% annual rent increases
• Net Income $224,000 pa + GST
The property is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield Investment Auction. The Auction will be conducted on Thursday 17 October at 2pm at the Cushman & Wakefield Sydney Office, located on Level 22, 1 O’Connell Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Prospective purchasers and interested parties will have access to remote bidding facilities in both Brisbane and Melbourne.
Should you have interest in bidding on the property from one of these locations, please liaise with the exclusive agents.
|Auction date and time||17/10/2019 14:00|
|Auction location||Cushman & Wakefield Sydney Office - Level 22, 1 O'Connell Street|
|Floor Area||780 m²|
|Land Area||2,310 m²|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||12 Sep 2019|