80 Bridge Street, URALLA NSW 2358
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 11 Oct 2016
PERFECTLY POSITIONED IN THE CENTRE OF URALLA'S RETAIL OUTLETS
• The site consists of approximately 90m of retail shop space plus offices or living quarters of approximately. 90m. There is also a covered laneway included of approximately. 40m. A shed and a garage are at the back of the property.
• The site was formerly known as the "Trading Post". The building has recently been renovated with new floor coverings and internal painting. The plumbing has also been upgraded.
• Both the front and back shop have a long term tenant.
• This is a rare opportunity to obtain a commercial premises on a 558m holding in the heart of Uralla. Retail outlets are at a premium in this bustling community, where tourist trade thrives. Uralla is the only major town having main street frontage on the New England Highway between Murrurundi and Tenterfield.
• The building has been showing a good return on investment.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
80 Bridge Street URALLA