8 Warby Street & 7 Chamberlain Street, CAMPBELLTOWN NSW 2560
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Medical / Consulting
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Dec 2016
Warby Street Physiotherapy & Hydrotherapy premises. Now available for lease
Two facilities totalling 590m² *
Located just off Queen Street with access provided via two street frontages from both Warby Street and Chamberlain Street. The subject property is located at the entry to the Campbelltown CBD within close proximity to all essential services including the Campbelltown Bus & Rail interchange.
• 320m² * physiotherapy building with a substantial fit out in place.
• Improvements include 8 massage booths, gym area and private consultation rooms.
• Large reception area and staff administration space along with ample amenities
• Separate access and 16 car spaces on site
• 270m² * hydrotherapy building features an in-ground hydrotherapy pool - a rarity in the Macarthur region
• Separate access and 5 car spaces on site
• M/F change rooms, locker rooms , disabled shower & amenities and separate reception area
• Alternate uses considered for a wide range of professional, medical and office tenants
Leases will be considered for both buildings in whole or part. The opportunity exists for an experienced physiotherapy practice to leverage off the long term good will from the previous occupant
Contact Daniel Krobot on 0411 215 339 or 4628 3455 to discuss your requirements.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
8 Warby Street & 7 Chamberlain...