8 High Street Parkes NSW 2870
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 1 m²
- For Lease, $675,000 Unprecedented value!
Perfect B&B Opportunity
Period splendor meets contemporary luxury only walking distance to restaurants and clubs.
This lovely home is yours to enjoy or easily has 6 lettable rooms, 3 bathrooms and multiple living zones. A stylish and much admired home, this property is a favorite amongst local federation home admirers and is set up perfectly for your B&B operations in the thriving township of Parkes. Potential income at 60% occupancy is $164,250 per annum or live upstairs and lease downstairs. The options are endless with real income potential.
Parkes is transforming as a nationally significant transport and logistics hub but is already in the mining triangle. Accommodation providers are stretched to keep up with demand and on top of that we have the Inland Rail project, the Newell Highway upgrade, Cleanteq Mine, Northparkes Mine & 2 others in development plus multiple solar farms under way. With accommodation getting harder and harder to get, and visitors becoming more and more frequent, this is the perfect opportunity to buy or lease this generous and stylish property.
This gracious double-story early 1900's home has undergone an inspired transformation by Shaw Building, renowned for their attention to detail, craftsmanship, and expertise in retaining and complementing the original fabric of the Federation residence while seamlessly fusing the old with the new.
Designed to embrace outdoor living, with gorgeous original beveled glass windows honouring the traditional facade of the home, and a state-of-the-art kitchen serving as the social heart of the home. Set on a level 1042sqm, this beautiful family home is a short walk to the progressive town centre of Parkes and a choice of schools.
Other features of this spectacular home include:
* Established child friendly gardens with multiple outdoor entertaining areas
* Grand proportions, elegant central hallway with stunning 12ft ornate ceilings, beautiful spotted gum polished floorboards and use of original lead-light windows throughout the house
* Downstairs has Master bedroom, ensuite with spa bath and WIR, 2 double bedrooms with built-in robes and 4th large double bedroom/TV room
* Spacious beautifully appointed main bathroom
* Upstairs has generous spaced 5th bedroom, plus 6th bedroom/office and bathroom as well as loads of storage space
* Gorgeous Hampton Style meets French Provisional Kitchen with quality appliances and quality ceaserstone benchtops.
* Spacious living/sunroom room with decorate ornate ceilings and beautiful French doors leading out to the wide back veranda overlooking the pool and gardens and more French doors leading out to the large side courtyard
* Lovely Formal lounge room with French doors opening onto front verandah and garden area
* Family sized internal laundry with an abundance of storage and includes 4th toilet with vanity.
* Sparkling In-ground pool and landscaped gardens
* Large double car garage/shed or studio via Fosters Street
This iconic and spacious home will not disappoint, our owners are genuine sellers who are willing to meet today's market. All genuine offer's will be seriously considered.
Land Size: 1042sqm
Council Rates: $1852.06