8 Exhibition Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 1,568 - 1,618m²
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 4.5 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Apr 2017
"A" Grade Landmark Building in the East End of the CBD
The Ernst & Young Building is one of Melbourne's finest landmarks, located on the corner of Exhibition Street and Flinders Street with easy access to excellent transport linkages.
This high quality landmark building offers unparalleled 360 degree sweeping views over the CBD and Yarra River.
Key Features of the building
- Highly efficient floor plates providing an outstanding workplace environment.
- 4.5 star NABERS energy rating and highly efficient A Grade services. 3.5 star NABERS water rating.
- An onsite cafe located on the ground floor lobby, with outstanding restaurants such as Gazi and the Press Club at your doorstep.
- Excellent proximity to public transport; Parliament Railway Station and Flinders Street Station within easy walking distance, Collins and Flinders Street trams, and bus services operating along Exhibition Street.
- Outstanding access to Citylink via the Exhibition Street extension.
- 5 Star hotel style Concierge Service located on the ground floor, Exhibition Street entrance, and is manned from 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
- A brand new End of Trip Facility was completed in November 2015. The facility includes secure storage for approximately 173 bicycles and change rooms with 216 lockers and 21 showers.
- 24 hour 7 day a week on site security.
- Backup power to accommodate 100% tenant light and power.
Available Q2 2018
Available Q4 2017
Available Q3 2017
(lift runs express from Ground to Level 22)
Please contact the listed agents to arrange an inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
8 Exhibition Street MELBOURNE