8/57 Ashmole Road, REDCLIFFE QLD 4020
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
Retail / Officeï¿½FOR LEASEï¿½ï¿½87m2
* Prime Spaces available in busy retail centre
* Shop 8: 87m2
* Shop 9: 50m2 with office fit out
* Shop 10: 50m2 with office fit out
* Shop 11: 60m2 with office fit out
* Shops 9-11: 160m2 Fitted out offices. Previous medical centre. Can be remove if required
* Busy and established convenience centre
* Great Opportunity
* Signage opportunities and exposure. Better than market!
* Very Generous incentives on offer
* Contact Exclusive Agent for inspection today! 0400 082 170
Just 32 kilometres north of Brisbane's CBD, Redcliffe is accessible via the Bruce Highway and the Gateway Arterial Road to the Port of Brisbane and the Brisbane domestic and international airports (only 20 minutes away). The City of Redcliffe was Queensland's first settlement set amid Moreton, Bramble and Deception Bays and is now home to over 50,000 residents. The suburb has a diverse range of both public and private business activities including tourism, manufacturing and light industry, retail and the fishing and seafood industry. The Redcliffe City Council has made a strong commitment to economic growth with recent initiatives including the construction of a new library and art gallery and the redevelopment of the Redcliffe hospital. The main commercial element is retail trade with most local residents commuting to Brisbane for work.
Area: Retail / Office: 87mï¿½
Additional Features: M/F Amenities, Ducted A/C
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
8/57 Ashmole Road REDCLIFFE