8/43 Tallebudgera Creek Road Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
- 103 m²
- For Lease, $3,000 per month + GST + outgoings
Character Filled Office Space
What a fantastic opportunity to lease this unique office space in an elevated and light filled position on Tallebudgera Creek Road. This revitalised area is a bustling community with a wide variety of businesses in the street, and is surrounded by beautiful buildings set amongst trees, bush, nature and local wildlife.
Features of the office include:
- 103m2 first floor office with louvered windows providing excellent ventilation and natural light
- 4 well appointed offices, reception, boardroom and large archive room/5th office
- Full kitchen facilities, ladies and gents bathrooms, shower
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- 2 allocated car spaces
- Ample storage
- Frontage onto busy Tallebudgera Creek Road directly above Plantation House Cafe
- Beautifully presented office space with leafy green outlook
- Suitable for a wide variety of business professionals
Tallebudgera Creek Road is conveniently located within 2 minutes of the M1, 3 minutes to Stockland Shopping Centre, 5 minutes to Burleigh Beach and 15 minutes to Robina Town Centre and the Gold Coast Airport.
For more information contact Exclusive Agents Lacey West Real Estate
Important Notice: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Although high standards have been used in the preparation of this document, no legal responsibility can be accepted by Lacey West or any loss or damage resulting from the content or the use of this information. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as it appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, amounts, measurements, distances and all other numerical information is approximate only.
|Floor Area||103 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Last updated||9 Apr 2019|