7B Copernicus Way, KEILOR DOWNS VIC 3038
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 31 Jan 2017
Major Permit Approved Townhouse Site
Savills and Knight Frank are delighted to offer this outstanding development opportunity, with an approved permit in place for a 'Rothelowman' designed townhouse project.
Key attributes of this property include:
- Significant landholding of 18,990 sqm*
- Commercial 1 Zone
- Combined street frontage of 316 m*
- Recently approved permit for 99 townhouses designed by renowned architects 'Rothelowman'
- Includes 1,633 sqm* pad site with potential for retail and apartments (STCA)
- Highly convenient location adjoining Keilor Central Shopping Centre with 65* retailers including Coles, Kmart, Aldi, plus 1,277 car parks
- Well serviced by public transport including trains and buses
- Easy access to Calder Freeway, Western Ring Road, parks and schools
- A highly strategic opportunity to secure a substantial infill landholding in an established and high growth location, with the benefit of an approved permit in place
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 2nd March at 3pm.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 02/03/2017 15:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
- EOI closing Thurs, 2 Mar at 3pm
7B Copernicus Way KEILOR DOWNS