794 Broadwater Road Dalby QLD 4405
- Rural / Farming
- 56.05 ha
OFFERS OVER $595,000.00 CONSIDERED WITH PLANT & MACHINERY INCLUDED
EXCELLENT HOBBY FARM WITH A1 IMPROVEMENTS, WATER SUPPLY + INCOME PRODUCING & SO CLOSE TO LAKE BROADWATER AND ONLY approx. 20 MINUTES TO DALBY.
* Appox 138.49 acres (56.05 ha) of Brigalow Soils with scrub & forest country influence at the front. Good established improved pastures including: Katambora Rhodes grass, buffel & native Qld blue.
* Outstanding water improvements with 2 bores (one not eq) solar pump to tanks and gravity fed, 3 good dams, numerous rain-water tanks and 4 troughs.
* 3-bedroom home with wrap around Verandahs, some new floor coverings, Open plan living, Modern kitchen, office, massive main bedroom with large walk-in robe & sitting area, Spa bath with shower over, 4 split a/c units and 1 wood heater in the lounge area.
* Detached Teenager's Flat/Granny Flat with power, a/c unit and built-in cupboards.
* 18m x 7 1/2m shed with power concrete floor, wood heater, toilet & shower.
* 23m x 18m Machinery Shed with power mostly concreted flooring + 2 x 40' containers with power & lockable.
* Generally good fencing, fenced into 6 paddocks with central laneway leading to the Steel cattle yards with crush. Loading ramp and two large hard stand areas. 2 Silos + Hammer Mill included.
* Services are Electricity, Bin Collection, School Bus, Mail service and Mobile phone service.
This is an 'OUSTANDING' Hobby/Lifestyle farm with all the improvements in place and one of a kind in the market today! With Lake Broadwater just down road for your enjoyment, school bus services, bin collection, plentiful water supply and approx. 20 min to Dalby. This property is a must to inspect so ring to book an appointment today!
NB.Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Date Sold||30 Aug 2019|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||56.05 ha|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Last updated||31 Jul 2019|