79 McFarlane Road, PORT LINCOLN SA 5606
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
"Moore Park" - Stunning 31.5 acres of Affordable Rural Lifestyle
Big Swamp, Coomunga, only 15 minutes to town: OPPORTUNITY IS KNOCKING! This fantastic property is looking for new owners.
This is a well positioned property that would suit families, retired farmers, horse lovers or anyone else that just craves to have the peace and quiet of the country life within minutes driving from the city.
This is perfect in so many ways. The house is lovely, the paddocks are there, the electric fencing is there and there is even a round yard. What are you waiting for..
Imagine being able to spread yourself out in this delightful, well established 3 bedroom home (150m2) on 11.89 ha. Looking out over the garden at the tree lined paddocks beyond.
If you"re looking for an opportunity like this and still be close to town, this one"s for you.
This property is a lovely surprise.
The north facing views across paddocks is stunning and peaceful. Large aluminium windows throughout the home make the most of the natural light.
This is a classic ranch style home with raked ceilings and open plan living that has been well thought out with rain water to the house as well as main water available. The home boasts front and back verandas that provide shade to all the windows. The home has a great floorplan and plenty of open living space. It is extremely presentable and would appeal to many.
All the rooms in this house are a good size and would suit anyone seeking this alternative peaceful lifestyle.
- Just 20 km"s from Port Lincoln, 15 minute drive, just off Flinders Hwy
- Good sized kitchen with ample cupboards and bench space
- Large windows throughout making the most of natural light
- Raked ceilings and open plan living
- Very large split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Combustion heating
- 3 great size bedrooms all with built in robes
- Bathroom with separate shower, a huge bath and vanity
- Separate WC
- 40 x 20 workshop/garage with a large lean storage area, a storage/machinery shed adjoining garage, a 40 x 20 hay shed & a garden/wood shed.
- Electric fencing
- Cattle yards with cattle crush & round yard for horses
- Bird Avery & fowl run with water connected
- Established well maintained gardens and lawns which include fruit trees
- 31.5 acres flat 99% arable, excellent grazing & cropping country divided in to 8 main paddocks plus race ways. Slight fall ensures good drainage & excellent soils
- Excellent annual pasture improvements and fertilizer history
- Previously used to breed stud cattle, horse, sheep plus cut hay & Lucerne
- Extensive plantings of native trees in 1990 now well established along fence lines to break wind and exceptional shelter for livestock
- Fencing is a mixture of single wire or cyclone with timber posts and extensive use of electric fencing
- Excellent supply of water, including mains connected and available over the property with troughs
- Over 23,500 gallons of rain water to house and mains water also available, there is an open water soak, fed by underground supply
- Rainwater to the region is very reliable and considered to be an average of approx. 500mm to 550mm per annum
There is so much to see & it has to be seen! Don"t delay; Properties like this do not last long.
For more details please contact agent Steve Prout of Raine & Horne on 0428 601 855.or call into the office at 4 Bishop Street, Port Lincoln.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
79 McFarlane Road PORT LINCOLN