78 Freight Street, LYTTON QLD 4178
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Mar 2017
PRIME PORT FREESTANDER!
With limited freehold land and existing building opportunities available, this opportunity is one not to be missed in such a tightly held pocket of Lytton which is next door to the Port of Brisbane.
Lytton is part of the Australia TradeCoast precinct and benefits from its close proximity to the Port of Brisbane and key road infrastructure such as the Port of Brisbane Motorway which feeds onto the Gateway Motorway - providing users excellent access both North and South. Lytton is approx. 19km from the Brisbane CBD and approx. 12km from Brisbane Airport.
The site is improved by a modern office and warehouse facility which boasts the following features:
- Two freestanding high bay warehouses totalling 2,298sqm
- 182sqm corporate office space, split over two levels
- 2 x 10 tonne cranes running the length of the warehouse
- Multiple roller and sliding doors offering easy access into the warehouse
- Significant internal warehouse height of 9m plus
- Duel cross overs providing fantastic truck access
- Huge power supply with large transformer on site
- Full drive around capability
- Entire site is improved by heavy duty concrete hardstand
- Option for owner to leaseback for 6-12 months
This facility lends itself to any manufactures looking for a new home however can easily be converted into a warehousing, distribution facility due to its excellent internal height and building design.
For further information or to arrange your inspection, please contact Ben Lyons from CBRE.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
78 Freight Street LYTTON