Productive property on the edge of Scone
- Rare 40ha (100acres) of 100% arable, gently sloping farming/grazing land fronting the Dartbrook, only 3.5km from the town centre on the edge of Scone.
- The property has a 100 megalitre irrigation licence.
- Irrigation infrastructure includes 6 inch underground mains with 14 hydrants and 2 fully equipped wells with 3 phase power connected.
- Separate stock and domestic water line equipped with a submersible pump. Pumping to a 5000 gal tank.
- Phone line connected, town water approx. 100m from front gate.
- Historically the property has produced lucerne and fat beef cattle, b...
Expressions of Interest
Date and Time: