771 George Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Dec 2016
BRAND NEW RENOVATED WHOLE BUILDING ON GEORGE STREET, SYDNEY
Unique and completely renovated/fully refurbished (whole building) 460 sqm approx. with quality materials, wide street frontage and great exposure facing George Street. Located in the Southern fringe of the CBD, situated diagonally opposite Central Station and Railway Square. Within walking distance to Chinatown, Paddy's Market, Insearch Institute of Commerce (UTS), University of Technology Sydney (UTS), Sydney TAFE, Novotel Hotel and Adina Apartment Hotel.
- 4 levels (Ground, Level 1, 2 and 3).
- Separate entry point to restaurant and all levels (1, 2 and 3).
- Brand new commercial kitchen, exhaust and grease arrestor.
- Lift and stairs access to all levels.
- Ambulant/disabled access, restrooms and shower facilities.
- Kitchenette on level 2 & 3.
- Intercom for all levels.
- High passing foot traffic.
Rare opportunity! Please call to arrange for inspection today.
Email Johan Chen (email@example.com) OR 0451 808 801 / (02) 8203 6000.
Email Evon Shi (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR 0404 808 310 / (02) 8203 6000.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
771 George Street SYDNEY