77 King Street Clifton QLD 4361
- 290 m²
- For Sale, Call Agent to discuss
Investment Opportunity with Blue Ribbon Tenant
The National Australia Bank (NAB) has had a long term presence in Clifton since its establishment in 1894.
- 77 King Street was purpose built for the NAB in 1990.
- Land area - 1,013* square metres.
- New lease of 3 years commenced on 1 May 2019 with 2 x 3 year options.
- Frontage to King Street with access from Tooth Street.
- Current Annual Rent = $35,450.00 net + GST.
- Annual rent review 3%.
- Air conditioning recently refurbished.
- Only bank in Clifton.
For further information please contact Shane Kennett of LJ Hooker Commercial on 0407 161 513.
|Floor Area||290 m²|
|Land Area||1,013 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||5 Feb 2020|