77 & 79 Waldron Road Chester Hill NSW 2162
- Development / Land
- 1,269 m²
- Expressions of Interest
A PRIME SOUTH WEST SYDNEY OPPORTUNITY
- Approval for 49 Self Contained Studios
- Large site area of 1,269sq m*
- Potential rent $1,000,000pa* once built
The Savills NSW Metropolitan & Regional Sales Team are pleased to offer 77 & 79 Waldron Road, Chester Hill to the open market by way of Expressions of Interest.
Only minutes away from various transport amenities, the site is situated in a highly desirable pocket of Sydneys south-west. Its central location allows for convenient access to some of South West Sydneys best amenities, including education facilities, major transport links and popular restaurants.
Investment Highlights -
- Rare DA approval for construction of a four (4) storey boarding house with forty-nine (49)* large self-contained studios plus managers room, a shop and one (1) basement.
- This R4 Zoned site comprises of a large 1,269sq m* block, with room sizes ranging between 23sq m* to 38sq m*.
- Strong future rental potential of $1,000,000pa* gross once completed. New Generation Boarding House rooms currently return the highest rental yield per square metre of any residential type.
- The property is 500m* to Chester Hill Train station and only 350m* to Chester Hill shops.
- With urban density relatively high, the area continues to bustle with an abundance of shops, restaurants and retail complimenting its population demand.
The Property will be sold via an Expressions of Interest campaign, with all interested parties invited to submit final offers by 12.00pm Wednesday 31 July 2019.
For further information, please feel free to contact one of the exclusive selling agents.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||31/07/2019 12:00|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||Expressions of Interest|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||1,269 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||28 Jun 2019|