76 Smokers Gully Road, MOUNT PERRY QLD 4671
Huge Reduction - $499,000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Nov 2016
Lifestyle Property With All The Bells & Whistles
Perched up high on your very own 108 acre property this near new home ticks so many boxes plus more.
* 4 large bedrooms with tinted windows to take in the amazing mountain views
* Master bedroom boasts - walk in robe, double shower & air-conditioning
* Open plan kitchen complete with pyrolytic oven, induction cook top, oversize walk in pantry & beautiful Caesar stone benchtop
* Tiled floors throughout the living area & adjoining alfresco entertaining area
* Separate office with built in desk & shelving & NBN connection
* Reliable water - 67,500L rain water storage plus 3 bores; 22,500 bore water storage plus seasonal creek
* Double garage with workshop area.
* Property consists of ex-coastal scrub country with sandy loam soil and is well grassed with rhodes, signal grass, stylos & wynne cassia - fenced into 6 paddocks
* Other improvements include - 14m x 8m - 3 bay machinery shed, timber yards with crush
Priced below replacement value this impressive property presents excellent buying
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
76 Smokers Gully Road MOUNT PERRY