76 Nerang Street Southport QLD 4215
- Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- 690 m²
- Commercial Auction
Prime Freehold Opportunity in the Heart of Southport
Tony and Adam Grbcic proudly present to the market 76 Nerang Street, formerly knows as the Southport Masonic Lodge, in the heart of Southport on the Gold Coast.
This property is being presented for sale via public auction and is the perfect opportunity to secure a high profile position for your business.
Rich in history, the property is positioned on a regular 690 square metre lot. It us currently improved with three main buliding areas;
- Large ground floor hall which is currently utilized as a yoga studio
- Freestanding Queenslander a the rear of the site which is currently utilised as a meeting/training room
- Upstairs is another open plan hall
The key attributes of this property include;
- Ability to lease to up to three tenancies
- Walking distance to the Light Rail, China Town and the Southport CBD
- Excellent exposure to high volumes of passing traffic which provides advantageous signage rights
- Located in close proximity to major employment hubs, health precincts, public and private hospitals, schools and universities.
This is an opportunity for either owner-occupiers to occupy the part or the whole building, or alternatively, perfect for investors looking for a versatile freehold investment.
This property is being sold via public auction at 6pm at The Kurrawa Surf Club on the 4th February 2021. To view this property or to obtain an Information Memorandum please contact the exclusive agents.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
|Auction date and time||04/02/2021 18:00|
|Auction location||Kurrawa Surf Club|