76 Ernest Street, SOUTH BRISBANE QLD 4101
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Medical / Consulting, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- 6 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 30 Nov 2016
QUALITY GROUND FLOOR CORNER TENANCY - HUGE EXPOSURE
Located only meters away from the iconic South Bank parkland, the property sits in the heart of the Southbank/South Brisbane education precinct. 76 Ernest Street offers businesses an exclusive opportunity to become established amongst the heart of South Brisbane. Positioned on the ground floor, 76 Ernest is an easy walk from Southbank Train Station and the South Brisbane bus way.
Key features of this property include:
- 501sqm of tenancy area
- Existing fit out in place
- Includes reception, boardroom, meeting room, multiple offices and open plan area
- Kitchen, lunchroom, shower and bathrooms also in place
- Six (6) secure undercover parks
- Huge branding opportunity on this busy corner site
For more information, or to arrange an inspection, please contact the EXCLUSIVE ELDERS Commercial agent today!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
76 Ernest Street SOUTH BRISBANE