75 West Jindivick Road Jindivick VIC 3818
- Rural / Farming
- 23.79 ha
- Sold, $887,000
West Jindivick Road Opportunity on 58.7 Acres
Rare opportunity to purchase farming land in a tightly held area only 10 minutes from Drouin and only 7 minutes North of the M1 Freeway. The property comprises red and grey fertile soils and is gently undulating with beautiful views over the surrounding farmland. This property is fenced into 12 main paddocks, has ample water supply and would suit a variety of farming pursuits.
The 3 bedroom home features exposed hardwood flooring throughout and a magnificent large antique replica Homestead Cooker as a kitchen feature.
Other features include:
- Self contained bungalow/granny flat with toilet and ensuite
- Hayshed enclosed 3 sides approx. 14mt x 9mt
- Hayshed 2 - 9mt x 6mt
- Colorbond workshop 9mt x 6 mt with concrete floor and power
- Machinery shed approx. 9mt x 9mt with high clearance
- Water tanks x 8 approx. total 160,000 litres
- Dams x 2 plus easement to spring fed dam on neighbouring property
- Large old grain silo
- Stockyards with cattle crush and loading ramp
- Mixture of established ornamental and fruit trees surrounding house and shedding.
Don't miss out on this rare opportunity, call Grant Johnson on 0427 295 622 to arrange an inspection.
|Date Sold||25 Nov 2019|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||23.79 ha|
|Last updated||25 Nov 2019|