75 Thomas Street Subiaco WA 6008
- 172 m²
- For Lease, $1,495,000 + GST / $195/m2 + Outs + GST
PRICE REDUCTION!! - CHARACTER STYLE OFFICE WITH GREAT PARKING & EXPOSURE!
- HIGH PARKING ALLOCATION!
- RESIDENTIAL CHARACTER COMMERCIAL!
- HIGH EXPOSURE SITE!
Freestanding 172m2* residential character commercial building on green titled land parcel of 671m2* (potential to buy an additional 210m2* from Dept of Lands to bring total to 881m2*)
Perfectly suited to an owner occupier that has a requirement for a lot of parking with 9 onsite car bays and additional land area to have approximately 5 more single bays if required (more if double parking). Added bonus that in Subiaco there are no current Government Levies on the parking!
Future Development Upside with zoning of R80
- 671m2* Land
- 172m2* Building
- 9 Onsite carbays (2 at front and 7 at rear and potential for up to 5 more onsite)
- Rear and side lane way access leading to both Barker Road and Churchill Avenue
- Fully Air-conditioned.
- Current lay-out includes reception, boardroom, 5 main offices, server / store , kitchenette, male and female toilets plus a rear storage shed of approx 10m2.
- Zoned R80 with-in Sub-precinct 3 under the Triangle Precinct of the City of Subiaco Town Planning Scheme No 4
*areas are approximate Very well located on Thomas Street between the intersections of Churchill Ave and Ord St. Right on the boundary of Subiaco and West Perth giving the site the best of both worlds.
|Floor Area||172 m²|
|Land Area||671 m²|
|Energy||0-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Last updated||12 Jun 2019|