75 Raleigh Street, DIMBULAH QLD 4872
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Jun 2016
Located in the agriculturally rich township of Dimbulah, forty minutes west of major population centre Mareeba, awaits this commercial/industrial shed and land package, currently being used as a heavy vehicle repair depot.
Shed space will not be an issue. In total, with the 2 x 5 bays sitting end to end, the shed stretches nearly the length of the allotment, which is 50.1 metres. An approximation of the shed dimensions would be 45mL x 10mW, totalling a floor space of approximately 450m2.
* 1012m2 allotment (20.2m frontage, 50.1m depth)
* 5-bay open shed with additional 5-bay lockable shed, entirely steel truss and cement floors
* Shed dimensions approximately 10mW x 45mL = 450m2
* Toilet, shower and kitchenette/smoko room
* 2 x air-conditioned offices
* 3-phase power already connected
* Currently used as a heavy vehicle repair depot
* Mezzanine floor for storage
All in all, this is a huge shed, with plenty of office space and smoko/amenities facilities.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Craig De Lai @ Mareeba Property Office.
* Approx. 450m2 shed + office space
* Mezzanine storage
* 3 Phase power
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
75 Raleigh Street DIMBULAH