75 Longland Street Newstead QLD 4006
- Development / Land
- 3,298 m²
- For Sale, Contact Exclusive Agents
2,612sqm LEASED INVESTMENT - FUTURE REPOSITION / REDEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
Baker Property is pleased to present 75 Longland Street, Newstead to the market for the first time since 1977. This opportunity provides a range of possibilities including the option to occupy part or all of the building as the current leases expire, reposition, redevelopment or simply land bank for the future.
This fully leased freehold investment boasts the following key features:
• 2,612sqm* two level building
• Currently leased to 4 separate tenants
• 3,298sqm* site area
• Zoned MU1 - Mixed Use (Inner City)
• Potential to develop up to 15 storeys (STCA)
• Zoning allows for a flexible mixed-use development
• Three street frontage and 32 on-site car parks (1:81)*
• Substantial income and offers a wide range of possibilities
• Close proximity to all forms of public transport
• Just minutes from James Street, Emporium & Homemaker Centre
• 2.5km* to the CBD and 10 minutes* drive to Brisbane Airport
• Opportunity to reposition, invest, occupy or redevelop
• Located opposite Gasworks Newstead $2 billion dollar urban renewal precinct
75 Longland Street offers rare opportunity to purchase one of the last remaining properties of its size in one of Brisbane’s most well-known and sought after locations.
For sale via Offers to Purchase.
For further information please contact the exclusive agents Baker Property.
|Floor Area||2,612 m²|
|Land Area||3,298 m²|
|Parking||32 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||11 May 2018|