75-79 King William Street, ADELAIDE SA 5000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Jan 2017
LJ Hooker Commercial, as the exclusive agent, is delighted to offer for sale the 100% freehold interest in 75-79 King William Street, Adelaide.
Key property highlights include:
- Absolute prime CBD corner site with rare 3 street frontages
- Freehold 7 level office building plus basement totalling 3,584 sqm NLA
- Vibrant CBD location with excellent transport links and amenities
- Prominent ground level retail
- Strategic location sited on $14.6 million CBD laneways improvement scheme
- Strong holding income from Government tenant
- Flexible Capital City Zoning (Policy Area 13) with no prescribed height limits
- Multiple conversion possibilities
- An excellent investment with opportunities to redevelop or reposition to an alternate use (STNC)
- BEEC/NABERS exempt
This is a true generational asset, occupying one of Adelaide's best core CBD locations in the absolute centre of the city's burgeoning growth corridor. 75 King William Street is underpinned by a number of short, medium and long term value-add opportunities including refurbishment or total redevelopment to take absolute advantage of the location and the flexible zoning options. This really is a once in a lifetime opportunity!
For more information or to request an Information Memorandum please contact the following representatives of LJ Hooker Commercial-
0416 045 675
0438 849 650
0412 710 348
RLA 231 015.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
75-79 King William Street ADELAIDE