74-88 Wright Street Adelaide SA 5000
- Development / Land
- 1,455 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
RARE CBD DUAL FRONTAGE 1,455m2 (approx.) STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH 18 STOREY PLANNING CONSENT
Century 21 City Commercial are delighted to present 74 - 88 Wright Street, Adelaide to the market for sale via Expression of Interest closing Thursday, 18 August 2022 at 4 pm.
A rare large CBD dual frontage 1,455 m2 (approx.) development site, is being sold with current planning approval from the State Commission Assessment Panel (SCAP) for an 18-storey building with basement car parking comprising the retention and reuse of the former Hotel Wright Street as a Hotel at ground and first floors with atrium and roof top terrace as part of the Hotel use.
- Strategically located in the vibrant South-East corner of Adelaide Central Business District
- Dual frontage with an expansive combined frontage of 78m (approx.)
- Wright Street frontage 48m (approx.) and,
- Compton Street frontage 30m (approx.)
- Includes the heritage former Hotel Wright Street - a two Storey building
- The famous Central Market, Whitmore Square and Adelaide's Chinatown is only a 4 min walk away - World renowned for its' international cuisine it boasts some of the most diverse and traditional gourmet foods an amazing blend of five-star restaurants, food courts, cafes, wine bars and pubs
- A 7 min walk to access to the parklands and Victoria Square and 15 min walk to Rundle Mall's retail precinct and its environs including the commercial heart of the CBD.
- Perspectives and architect drawings depicted courtesy of Mohyla Architects
1,455 m2 (approx.) site over FIVE Titles:
Lot No / Plan No Address Title Reference
1. A17 / F104104 82-88 Wright Street Adelaide CT 5141/97
2. A18 / F104105 82-88 Wright Street Adelaide CT 5141/93
3. A22 / F104109 82-88 Wright Street Adelaide CT 5141/909
4. A4 / D48354 76-80 Wright Street, Adelaide CT 5478/388
5. A3 / D48354 74 Wright Street, Adelaide CT 6019/847
For further information on this opportunity, please contact the exclusive marketing agents
Tony Bezuidenhout on 0427 047 042, Kazim Khan on 0434 343 694 and Shane Mitchell on 0430 177 938.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.