74-80 Shaw Road, SHAW QLD 4818
Contact Agent for Negotiable Rates
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Apr 2017
Daily Exposure to Thousands of Vehicles and Direct Access to the Bruce Highway
74-80 Shaw Road comprises of a large Medium Impact Industry zoned parcel of land which benefits from daily exposure to thousands of vehicles using Shaw Road bypass.
The improvements consist of built in 2 attached sections, providing 3 cranes including one with a 25 tonne capacity, with other improvements including front demountable style offices with amenities, rear shed & basic care takers facility.
The property is accessible via a bitumen sealed real with earth edges off Shaw Road.
Key features include:
• Medium Impact Industry zoned land with two lot aggregation
• Total land area of 14.38 hectares* located in industrial suburb of Shaw
• Improved with large shed / factory, demountable style offices with amenities, rear shed and care takers facility
• Property offers 3 gantry cranes including one with 25 tonne capacity
• Recent upgrade and expansion of Shaw Road allows direct access to Bruce Highway
For more information or to obtain a detailed information memorandum, please contact Mark Fitzgerald or Paul Dury at Knight Frank Townsville
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
74-80 Shaw Road SHAW