735 Langham Road Dhurringile VIC 3610
- Rural / Farming
- 64.7 ha
- For sale, $1,500,000 - $1,600,000
'Ellendale' Renowned Goulburn Valley fodder holding
'Ellendale' is a noted Goulburn Valley holding boasting envied productivity, comprising 64.75 hectares* (160 acres*) with high yielding plus heavy carrying capacity and state of the art improvements of purpose and function.
• Comfortable 4 bedroom home, built in 1914, enjoying all modern comforts in addition to a new in ground pool and outdoor area. Renovated in 2000, the home was awarded Master Builder renovation of the year for its careful restoration of its original elements and heritage features.
• Quality 18 double-up herringhone dairy unit, equip with 3 phase power, electronic pulsators and cups, vat room, AI race with a 300 cow* yard capacity.
• 2 x stables (12ft x 12ft) in excellent condition with ventilation and lighting.
• Riding sand arena (60m x 30m), enclosed with clay and bluestone base.
• Further farm improvements include hay shed (20m x 24m, 800 large square capacity), 4 bay workshop, 4 bay calf shed, cattle yards (race & crush) and a 9 bay machinery shed (12m x 55m) with excellent turning yard.
• The holding enjoys excellent fencing, gateways, drinking troughs and a central laneway system allowing for ease of stock movement.
• GMW 254ML shallow ground water extraction licence (4 ML/day, with a 2 cylinder hats diesel motor).
• GMW service points x 2 (20 ML/day & 18 ML/day with lift pump) with .5 delivery share.
• Entire property strategically laid out to flood irrigation.
• Highly productive sandy loam soils in addition to outstanding fertiliser history.
• Renowned ability to produce high yielding lucerne crops (L56) currently covering land area of 65 acres.
Ellendale' is located 8kms* north of the town of Murchison and 11kms* south of the township of Tatura, 30kms* to Shepparton and 174kms* north of Melbourne with excellent schooling, finance and shopping facilities. Livestock markets are held regularly at Shepparton.
* denotes approx.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||64.7 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||3 Jun 2019|