731 Curtin Avenue Pinkenba QLD 4008
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 15,025 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
MULTI-TENANTED TRADECOAST ESTATE
- 45,000sqm corner site
- 15,025sqm total building area
- Defined future income uplift
Colliers International are proud to present this outstanding multi-tenanted estate. Situated on 4.5 hectares of prime industrial land within close proximity to wharf and airport infrastructure, this flexible and diverse investment opportunity is worthy of your strong consideration. Take advantage of an enviable income profile with national and international tenants including Cement Australia, BASF and Direct Paper Supplies and a lengthy, stable WALE. This opportunity is ideal for any astute investment portfolio and we look forward to inspecting with you.
In summary this property offers;
- A phenomenal 45,000sqm corner site with 3 crossovers which allows for separation of tenant access;
- Location allows for ease of access to major infrastructure including Kingsford Smith Drive, Gateway Arterial Network and the Brisbane Airport;
- Genuine multi-tenanted estate anchored by Cement Australia who are committed until 2029 and are expanding within the estate with further expansion rights;
- Diverse tenancy sizes and income profile with staggered lease expiry reducing overall investment risk;
- Estimate Fully leased net income of $2,285,811* as at 1 January 2021
Property is set to sell at the close of Expressions of Interest on Thursday 12 March at 4pm (AEST).
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact the EXCLUSIVE agents at Colliers International.
|Floor Area||15,025 m²|
|Land Area||4.5 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||11 Feb 2020|