730 Bunyah Road, BUNYAH NSW 2429
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Dec 2016
Scenic Acres at Bulby Brush
- Beautiful rural location with northerly aspect
- 33 acres with two dams and spring fed creek
- Excellent house sites, power, phone and mobile reception
- In two lots, both with building entitlement
- Only 21km from Nabiac and the Pacific Highway
- Half an hour's drive to Hallidays Point and Forster/Tuncurry
You will be captivated by the beauty of Bulby Brush and the delightful rural setting for this special 33 acre block with sunny northerly aspect.
This hobby block is in two lots, both with building entitlement. Features of this property include a spring-fed creek, two dams, excellent house sites, power,phone and mobile reception.
Access is great being located only 21km from Nabiac and the Pacific Highway and half an hours drive to Hallidays Point and Forster/ Tuncurry.
Property Code: 743
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
730 Bunyah Road BUNYAH