73 Wellington Street Longford TAS 7301
- 1,828 m²
- For Sale, Contact Marcus Douglas
Development / Investment Opportunity
For sale is this large central parcel of real estate located amongst the heart of Northern Tasmania's Agri business hub Longford. A single title incorporating a generous offering of 9215m2 and includes numerous improvements totaling a NLA of approx. 1828m2. Known to many as the 'Old Browns Store' steeped in history; the site certainly has plenty to offer as far as opportunity.
- A Large commercial site with scope for further development.
- Ease of access to all major arterials, sea ports and major towns.
- General Business Zoning noting many uses STCA
- Potential for further subdivision STCA.
- Existing use - Retail/Bulky Goods.
- Approx. 18K south of Launceston's CBD.
Other permitted uses include business and professional services, vehicle fuel sales and service.
Discretionary uses (potentially permitted with a permit) include manufacturing and processing, visitor accommodation, storage, service industry, transport depot and distribution.
The property is offered as vacant possession.
For further detail and or inspection, contact the agent Marcus Douglas.
|Address||73 Wellington Street Longford TAS 7301|
|Zoning||21.0 General Business|
|Council||NORTHERN MIDLANDS COUNCIL|
|We try our best to keep zoning info up to date but can never guarantee it's accurate or complete. Check directly with the relevant council to verify any zoning information.|
|Floor Area||1,828 m²|
|Land Area||9,215 m²|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||16 Aug 2019|