72 Grassy Road, BOWRAVILLE NSW 2449
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Nov 2016
OLD STYLE CHARM ON 5.2Ha
Freshly painted inside and out, this attractive weatherboard home enjoys 360 degree scenic panoramic rural views. The home comprises 3 bedrooms plus sunny verandahs, some enclosed and some opening to the gardens and views beyond. High ceilings, polished timber floor boards ,and a country style kitchen add to the appeal . A wood heater provides winter warmth.
* 5.2 Ha of prime usable land - fenced with water supply
* Will run 10 steers
* TOWN WATER--no worries about empty tanks ever.
* Excellent STEEL shedding- ONE -14M X 6M. --Power available
TWO. 14m X 8m
* Note - there is also a double carport adjacent to the house
* Steel cattle yards and crush
* Handy location, just up from Bowraville racecourse and only 10 minutes from both Macksville or Nambucca Heads.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
72 Grassy Road BOWRAVILLE